Shop by Categories
We accept the return of standard contact lenses and also offer exchanges.
You first must communicate with us to gain a returnnumber.Without this, your return won't be accepted.
Simply return the lenses within 14 days after the event.
They should be
• unopened (unopened container/boxes or packaging),
• in the original packaging, and suitable for resale again,
We guarantee to either change your lenses within seven days or provide a full refund. Our standard refund policy involves re-crediting the original payment card account or transferring the funds to the customer's designated bank account.
• Disposable lenses in soft secondary packaging, also known as pocks, cannot be accepted for returns due to their unsuitability for resale.
• Kindly ensure to retain the "proof of postage" while returning any items.
Non-standard contact lenses can not be changed, returned, or canceled.
• Colored contact lenses
• Special designs(e.g., toric lenses, multifocal lenses,etc.)
Defective lenses are interchangeable for the same product if the manufacturer verifies the disfigurement.
• Simply send us defective lenses in their original packaging within 14 days of the tab date.
• Include the order number, your name, and a brief explanation of the decision to return the item.
• The shipping and any associated costs to us are your responsibility. When returning particulars, kindly keep a "proof of postage."
• Replacement lenses will be transferred to you at no cost if the lens manufacturer concurs that the lenses are defective.
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation, and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you are permitted to cancel your order and receive a full refund within fourteen days of receiving the goods. If your order contains multiple items that are delivered separately, the cancellation period commences when you receive the last item. This policy does not apply to custom-made items unless the item is defective. You must return the goods to us within 14 days of notifying us of your decision to cancel in their original, unopened, and unused condition.