1. Standard contact lenses
Standard contact lenses can be returned to us, or exchanged.
You must contact us first to receive a return-number. Without this, we will not accept your return.
Just send the lenses within 14 days after reception to us.. They should be:
• unopened (unopened containers / boxes or packaging),
• in the original packaging, and suitable for re-sale again,
We will exchange your lenses or refund your money within 7 days. Refunds will normally be made by re-crediting the payment card account, from which the money was originally debitedor by transfer to your bank account.
• Disposable lenses in soft secondary packaging, so-called blisters, cannot be returned, since these are not suitable for resale.
• Please keep a "proof of postage" when returning goods.
2. Non-standard contact lenses
Non-standard contact lenses cannot be exchanged, returned, or cancelled. They include:
• Colored contact lenses
• Special designs (e.g. toric lenses, multifocal lenses etc.)
3. Defective lenses
Defective lenses can be exchanged for the same product if the manufacturer confirms the defect.
• Just send the defective lenses to us with their original packaging within 14 days after the invoice date.
• Please include your name, order number, and the reason for the return.
• You are responsible for the shipping and shipping costs to us. Please keep a "proof of postage" when returning goods.
• When the lens manufacturer agrees that the lensesare defective, replacement lenses will be sent to you at no cost.